Banner4b
Quarter Lifer

Quarter Lifer: Vote For A Fetus

9/10/2005

Vote For A Fetus

I realize I am a somewhat disturbed individual. My sense of humor is a tad dark, but it's all part of my charm. This is just a warning for my request...
I came across the Fetusmart website last night & found it hysterical. I have decided to add a Fetusmart Fetus to my sidebar, but am having a hard time picking one. So I will offer a poll on the matter. Leave your vote in the comment section & help me adopt a fetus!
1) The Death Fetus:


2) The Emo Fetus:


3) Other Fetusmart Fetus (Please specify)

3 Comments:

Reminds me of the fetus we had in a jar at school, it had started to go rotten.

8:57 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:34 PM  

I would have to go with the pirate fetus. Do your part against global warming with this one. Information can be found when you are touched by his noodly appendage.

5:11 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

web counter