Banner4b
Quarter Lifer

Quarter Lifer: Amanda needs...

10/26/2005

Amanda needs...

I'm not big on posting memes, but I am usually a sucker for trying things the interenet tells me to. I also believe everything I see on TV.

Anyway, the jist of this meme is to go to Google and put in "First name needs" then see what comes up. I found my first page of hits rather entertaining. So, I continued on & thought I'd share the ones I found amusing.

Amanda needs gnutar?
Amanda needs to be loved.
Amanda needs to be rebuilt.
Amanda needs
a small config change.
Amanda needs an absolutely huge filter.
Amanda needs operator disk ownership.
Amanda needs to get help busting skulls, not new friends.
Amanda needs
a wise friend to tell her that this too shall pass.
Amanda needs to read Barbara Bush's speech to Wellesley graduates given in 1990.
Amanda needs
to be a kind of monster, albeit a sacred one, not just a flighty, chattering eccentric.
Amanda needs
a serious love interest or must get involved in a serious journalistic
story.

As far as I can tell I am broken & scary. Not really the shock it should be.

7 Comments:

the first one that made any sense for me: Adrianna needs a new heart or she'll die. Google scares me.

3:22 PM  

Amanda needs a Packers victory.

Amanda needs a challenging and rewarding job.

Amanda needs a man who doesn't mind tooth marks.

Amanda needs assistance with her mutliple personality disorder.

Fun stuff. I'm going to try "Angelina Jolie needs" and see what pops up. Then again, I'm not sure I can face life if the top 10 hits don't include one David Amulet ...

-- d.a.

7:30 PM  

Hey now...what's this about multiple personalities?
There is only one of me in here. I'm just very ecclectic.

8:16 PM  

Good point -- the world couldn't handle more than one of you!

4:58 AM  

lol...Dave I honestly can't tell if that is a compliment or if you read my blog in a 'She is a science experiment gone awry' fashion. I mean I guess I don't have a problem being the car wreck you can't stop staring at. It wouldn't be the first time someone has had that reaction to me.

12:34 PM  

Somewhat like the 'Googlism site'...

"ash is dangerous
ash is no longer mere environmental waste
ash is trouble with esound
ash is eeevil
ash is salman's
ash is director of cu career services
ash is cheesy let's have some fun"

12:59 PM  

'Twas entirely a compliment. You are mesmerizing ... and FAR from a car wreck -- you get it better than just about anyone I know.

5:01 AM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

web counter