Banner4b
Quarter Lifer

Quarter Lifer: Divine Intervention

10/06/2005

Divine Intervention

Don't panic, I'm not converting or anything radical like that. I was reading Bonanza Jellybean's latest post & reminded me of something I thought I'd share. If you have a lot of free time like my unemployed self you may find yourself searching google for phrases such as "Butt plug" simply because the idea was suggested by a fellow blogger.
The best part of doing this is viewing the second hit: Divine Interventions

Should you ever find yourself in dire need of a handcrafted, silicone, baby jesus butt plug...this is the place for you! Order early for Christmas delivery!

3 Comments:

Why didn't I know anyone who appreciated irony and outrageousness when I lived in
Wisconsin? Cheers to you!

5:53 PM  

I absolutely love them! Er, well, at least the idea of them.

8:23 PM  

Oh my god these are great!! I so wish somebody was getting married or having a shower or something. What a funny gag gift!

10:35 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

web counter