Banner4b
Quarter Lifer

Quarter Lifer: Fear & Loathing In Wisconsin

1/29/2006

Fear & Loathing In Wisconsin

Sorry for being all MIA lately. I've been having a severe bout of having nothing to say. It doesn't happen all that often, but it does happen.

I've mostly been consumed by my employment quest & exercising. So pretty much I build up stress looking for a job & going to interviews. Then I get rid of it by doing lots of cardio. The exercise also has the added bonus of shrinking my waistline. I'm all for that. Though I'm pretty sure my sudden determination to lose weight has a lot to do with the fact that I have no control over anything else in my life. Oh, yeah...and the Jew has something to do with it too.

I've also decided January is the second worst month of the year. The worst is March, it's so fucking long. January however is a close second. I'm in some kind of post holiday funk. I'm convinced my few friends hate me. Alternately, they find me so boring as of late that calling me is just too much effort.

Did I mention thanks to my 5 minute job my unemployment benefits are all screwed up? I really love it when the government decides that I don't really need those pesky weekly checks that keep my car from being repossessed & my phone functioning.

Ok, I'm done venting for now. I just really hate being karma's bitch sometimes.

I will be writing something that is actually interesting soon. If nothing else I may start writing up some of my old life adventures just so I don't abandon my blog for too long a time.

KP

3 Comments:

Hey! I called you in the middle of last week and you never called me back!

2:40 PM  

ooo-ooo... stories. I like stories. But not in a creepy way!

11:44 PM  

I haven't called you in the past week, true. But I really can't be faulted for that, seeing as I don't have your number. I feel your pain; the post-holiday funk can suck. At least you are doing the best thing for it and putting your negative energy into exercise.

Maybe this joke will provide a two-second respite: Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other, "Does this taste funny to you?"

- david

3:02 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

web counter