Banner4b
Quarter Lifer

Quarter Lifer: I Always Sucked At Team Sports

1/03/2006

I Always Sucked At Team Sports

My dear sweet best friend has tagged me. So here it goes...

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Horse Barn Slave
2. Bagel Girl @ Einstein's
3. Data Entry Girl
4. Girl Computer Tech

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Wonderboys
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. A&E Serial Killer DVD set (I don't have much patience for movies)
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Wauwatosa, WI
2. Waukesha, WI
3. Fulton, MO
4. Sorry, that's all I got

Four TV Show You Love to Watch:
1. CSI, Original ONLY! (If William Peterson isn't a hot old guy I don't know who is)
2. Forensic Files
3. Cold Case Files
4. City Confidential
*These shows would be known in my house collectively as 'Dead body TV'. Yeah, I'm special.

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. Blog Explosion
2. Pogo
3. Google
4. Collar Me

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Veal, no I don't care that it is dead baby cow
2. Mozzarella, Roma & Basil salad
3. Bacon
4. Pork roast w/broccoli & mashed potatoes

Four Albums You Can't Live Without (at least for the moment):
1. Exile in Guyville, Liz Phair
2. Human Wheels, John Mellencamp
3. Crossing Jordan, Soundtrack
4. Yes I Am, Melissa Etheridge

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. New York
2. Egypt
3. Northern California
4. Baltimore

My turn to cause pain...
Four People Who Are Now Obligated to Do This to Their Blog:
1. Eric
2. Dave
3. Tina
4. Rob

5 Comments:

Oh... I'm so boring. But mission accepted and accomplished!

Best of wishes for the new year!

3:48 PM  

AAARRRGGHHH!!! I've been tagged!! (Well, at least it's by someone I voted one of my best of 2005 ...)

I'll post my response to the tag this morning.

(Baltimore!?! Baltimore?!? Ugh!)

-- david

7:36 AM  

Okay, Tag, I'm it....

One question... collerme.com? Are you an active dominatrix in the flesh or just an online dominatrix? Just curious what the site was about too.  

Posted by Tina

1:25 PM  

Whoo hoo - 3 for 4...and Rob has to come through eventually cuz he is a relative.

Eric - You too!

DA - Geez Im best of all kinds of things lately. Who knew?
And yes Baltimore! I like it's quirky quality.

Tina - CM is a BDSM personals site. It's like Alt.com only FREE. I am a real life domme. Online only would be kind of well dull.
I'd call myself a lifestyler, but some of those people are a little too into it for me. Plus it's hard to find people I enjoy playing with.

8:03 PM  

Anything to make you HAPPY.

9:43 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

web counter